Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Blogger interview

From a fellow blogger a Toronto girl out west.

Okay here goes your blogger interview:

1. What is your fondest childhood memory?
Well my fondest childhood memory would be visiting each summer in Nanaimo at pipers lagoon. Spending a few weeks at a cabin on the ocean. with swimming , fishing, beach combing, and long walks to the store. What more could a young boy want.

2. If you were to retire tomorrow what is the first thing you would want to do?
Well my retirement is not too far away so I've thought about this a bit. The first thing I want to do is just relax and read the paper in the morning and have a few coffees. Just knowing that I don't have to get up early and not go to work would be great. And then it will be winter so not much planned just relaxing , getting ready for Christmas and then soon going to the Olympics in Vancouver.


3. If you could choose to re-live one year of your life which one would it be and why?
Well I really enjoyed my last year in high school, not counting the exams. I played basketball in the winter and golf in the summer and just had a great time with out too much responsibility. Of course knowing more about those sports now I m sure I wouldn't make as many mistakes.

4. Let's say you had an unlimited amount of money to spend on a new home. Where exactly would you want this home to be? Be as specific as possible!
Well this again is a easy one. I would build a very nice home right on Dallas rd in Victoria. Ive always wanted to live there and watch the ferry and freighters gently cruise by my window. And then to be able to walk there every day would be nice. The ocean is so great to be near as every day it presents a new view. Bad or good weather a awesome view. If that was not possible then any where else with a un obstructed view of the ocean and mountains would do.

5. What is the best sports game you have ever watched?


The best sports game I have watched would be the Canada Russia hockey series in 1972 where Team Canada made that terrific comeback . With Paul Henderson scoring the winning goal in the last 2 games. Now that was hockey at it's best.

If you want someone to interview you on your blog:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by sending you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: