Sunday, February 8, 2009

Most Popular book


Have you read the most popular book? Do you know which one it is? If it was counted on the best sellers list it would win every week. It is of course the Bible. It has been read for almost 2 thousand years. I know some of you are saying yes Ive read it. But have you really read it or stopped part way through. I mean if it is what it claims to be the revelation of God then don't you think its important enough to read all of it. Or maybe read a bit more often. I'm sure there are books that you have read a few times all the way through. So I guess this is a challenge , pick it up soon and re discover why its the most popular book? Comments? I'm sure you have something to say about it. Well are you up for the challenge

Ok till next time.

No comments: