Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Making more friends

Well had a not so good start at the Canadian Horseshoe pitching tournament. Started with the opening ceremonies at 9am then kill some time till 5pm when I played my first 5 games.


This picture is of the players that are From BC. The second picture is of whats next door , a cattle ranch. The facility is great b
ut because of whats next door the smell outside is a bit to be desired. But its ok inside where we play.

Went into the tournament with a 38% ringer average. I played 42.5 the first 47.5 the second and 40percent the third but still lost all 3 because the others shot over 50%. Won my next game just by one ringer but played poor in my last game today so ended up with a record of 1 win and 4 losses.
Well the other guys like me they are playing red hot against me and playing there best games so far against me. Well hopefully its my turn to get hot tomorrow.

well till tomorrow see you then

No comments: