Sunday, August 23, 2009

society not accountable

I have found that society in general has swung to a trend of not being accountable for their actions. As in business or personal many people do not return your phone call. They do not show up on time or start what ever it is they are suppose to do on time. And also do not even do it at all.

I wonder how this started or what contributed to it. But it seems that it is happening more and more all the time. What can we do to reverse the trend. I know it sure bugs me. Am I the only one that is not bugged when I ask someone to phone me back and they don't? Am I the only one that gets bothered by someone not doing what they were suppose to do. I know I'm not perfect but if I forget to phone some one its a rare occurrence. An I would say the majority of the time I do what I say I'm going to do. And when I don't it bugs me that I didn't. Well thats my rant for now.

What do yo think about this? Id love to hear your views. Leave a comment below.

Ok till next time.

1 comment:

wml said...

So rarely do I get a phone call back at work, I no longer expect them. I want them, but I don't expect them.
I have to admit, I am bad about getting somewhere on time on the weekend. Try as I might I am usually 5-10 minutes late. I can always get to work on time, but anywhere else, nope.
Thankfully I have forgiving friends.