Friday, October 8, 2010

Crazy fans

I took this video today of my TV while I was watching the baseball game between , Philadelphia and Cincinnati. I sometimes get watching some of the fans behind the home plate. Its funny to see how some of them act. Some don't pay attention and others Ive seen fall asleep. But this one today was really interesting.

She thought she was helping out the Philadelphia batter by trying to distract the Cincinnati pitcher. She did this almost all game. Well watch the video and see what happened. Keep watching her during this vid. I thought it was good. I mean do you really think your distracting the pitcher . I mean this guy is a professional , focused and probably doesn't even seen the fans behind the plate.

Any way comment on it below tell me what you think?


Click here




Later

No comments: