Friday, May 15, 2009

playoff 3rd round


Well lets see how I did in the last round of predictions. there were four series and I got 1 out of 4 right.

Detroit Anaheim series I picked Detroit. correct.

Chicago Vancouver series I picked Vancouver wrong.

Pittsburgh Washington series I picked Washington wrong.

Boston Carolina series I picked Boston Wrong..

Didn't do too well that round.

Ok now what.

Detroit Chicago.... I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Chicago as they are on a real roll here. playing excellent with lots of energy and youth.

Pittsburgh Carolina ... Well I think Pittsburgh is the team with the most here. lots of veterans with enough tough stuff to win.

Lets hope I do better this time.

1 comment:

wml said...

Hmmm, so long since I watched hockey I haven't a clue...but I like Sidney Crosbie and I think he is on Pittsburg so I am rooting for them to win the Cup.