Tuesday, May 26, 2009

100 Days



Well that's it 100 working days to go till my retirement. I have already accomplished 35 yrs at Canada Post as a letter carrier, but am waiting till I turn the old age of 55 before I retire from there. That age will happen on Dec.01, 2009 and will be my last day on strength for Canada Post. But I have about 5weeks of holidays so I am using them up just before Dec. 01. So my last day working will be Oct.30 if I have figured it out correctly.

Thus only 100 working days to go. With spring then summer and fall , the weather should be good going for those last days.

I'm not completely sure what the future will bring but I'm sure a much more relaxing morning time. No more getting up early and hustling out to work. Maybe I will work part time , maybe not. but it will be out of wanting to not needing to.

Well enough for now catch you later

2 comments:

wml said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wml said...

Don't worry...if Mrs Postie can't think of enough jobs to give you, the rest of us will help her out with ideas!