Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy times


Well things have gotten busy. It turned May and now everything has started up or winding down with interesting finishes.

My hobby of Horseshoe pitching has started. I belong to the Greater Victoria Horseshoe Pitching Association
Its nice to start fishing, but i haven't even gotten to that yet, because its playoff season and with my trusty Canucks in the quarter finals who could not be into it. Also the local Junior hockey team the Grizzlies are playing in the Royal Bank Cup. This is the Canadian Championship for Junior A tier 2 . So far they are 1 win and 1 loss with a big game tonight against Vernon which is 2-0.

And throw in cutting lawns and cleanup at home and work that makes for a busy time. But this time next year I will be retired so the work thing wont get in the way.

Well sorry I haven't written much in the last week I will try to keep up with this , but till next time


No comments: