Friday, January 18, 2013

One Month Later

Well its been a month since my last post. Ive been bad I know. And one of my followers mentioned today that I haven't been blogging lately so I guess I should get back to it.

This is from a daily email I get from another friend every day. He has some great humorous little fun things to share.  I loved today so I thought I would share it with you.  

 
Environment Canada  has issued a travel warning due to the snowfall and bad  road  conditions.

They suggest  that anyone traveling in the current icy conditions should make sure they  have the following:
Shovel
Blankets or sleeping bag
Extra  clothing including hat and gloves
24 hours worth of  food
De-Icer
Rock Salt
Flashlight with spare batteries
Road  Flares or Reflective Triangles
Gas can
First Aid Kit
Booster  cables

I looked  like a incredible idiot on the bus this  morning!

E-Mails !!!!



Well, it finally happened.  I've been sending so many e-mails lately, that my cursor actually overheated.    Check it out for yourself.

No comments: