Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Too busy to work


Well again haven't posted in a while. Well the reason is I have been too busy. With our son moving back to Victoria and helping him get here with his Fiance and dog, helping them find an apartment and then helping them move things in and get things bought. Well add setting up at church and having our grandson over on the weekends and taking him to soccer. Well you get the idea. I haven't had time to post here. And when I have had the time I haven't been in the mood.

I have even haven't had time to go to work but I have. They say when you get close to retirement work gets in the way of your life. Well it has.

Any way only 13 more work days left.
And then a week after we will be having a open house for fellow workers, family , neighbours, and friends. So if you fall in one of those categories you are welcome to come along. details on the picture provided.

Ok hope to post tomorrow.



1 comment:

Katney said...

And if you think you don't have time now, just wait till you have retired!!

Congratulations on your retirement and have fun!