Monday, March 28, 2011

Odd Shot Mar 28

Some trees grow interesting flowers and fruit.  Have you seen one like this.  I know its just someone hoping that someone will walk by again and see the glove they lost.  

But the one glove that caught my eye was the red maple leaf one.  I saw a single one on my street about a month ago .  I should have picked it up and then this one too, then Id have a pair.  Or maybe not they both might be the same hand.  Anyway thats my odd shot for this week.  To see more go to katneyskaboodle   to see more odd shots.  Till next time

5 comments:

Katney said...

I've not seen a glove tree, but I do have a picture posted last year of a shoe tree. Have a look here.

Anonymous said...

is this cedar hill x rd across from henderson park rec center

Anonymous said...

...maybe not.

postie said...

No this picture is on Cook st. Just half a block from dallas rd.

Petrea Burchard said...

Hee hee. I don't think this would ever happen in Pasadena.